Tuesday, March 23, 2010

Day 83: Technically Today

I know I just blogged a few hours ago, but in a few hours for now I will be leaving for FCCLA State Competition, so since today is technically a new day, here is my blog for today! I am extremely tired and I can only hope that God will be on my side tomorrow as I present all that I have been working on. My presentation is no where near ready, but the sucky part is, I have not procrastinated.....I have just literally had NO time, so I have been working on my board and speech all night and my dress for the past two weeks non stop, so we will see how things go in the morning...but as for now, well, I am exhausted and I have a long couple days ahead of me, but I know it will be fun! When I get home thursday, I will post pictures of my dress!!!Well I am off to bed.......TOOTLES!!!!

2 comments: