Sunday, April 18, 2010

Day 108: Home

I am finally home and happy as can be!!!! This trip was the greatest ever! I had so much fun! The people, the places, the jokes, the activities........so much fun!!!!!! San Fran is one of the most beautiful places I have ever seen.....especially at night with city all lit up on the water and everything!!!!! I loved it, but I am also extremely glad to be home. It is a little sad cuz that was my last tour, but I know I have many more adventures to come!!! Well I am going to go catch up on some homework and probably take a nap and just chill.......TOOTLES!!!!

P.S. Forgive me for my spelling issues over the past couple days.....I was bloggin from my phone and it wasnt working as well as I had hoped!

3 comments:

  1. Welcome home! Sounds like a great trip!

    ReplyDelete
  2. hahaha!! tour was such a blast! noooo! don't you dare mention the 'graduating' word.... :( for me... :) for you! love ya kristen!

    ReplyDelete