Monday, April 19, 2010

Day 109: Practice Test

Hello everybody.....nothing to report today! I just had rehearsal, school, and homework....really exciting, I know! Nothing really went on today. Everyone was tired at school today, oh and I took my 1st practice test for AP theory today and it was scary! It left my head hurting.....how crazy is that! I didnt know what to expect and it was frightening. I felt like I was back to the first week of Theory where I had no idea what was going on...but hey I guess that is why we do practice tests. And it is also why I have two inches of packets sitting on my table.......its all practice so I can kick butt at this test! Well not much else to say, so I am going to go watch me so Dancing with the Stars........TOOTLES!!!!!!!

No comments:

Post a Comment