Tuesday, April 20, 2010

Day 110: Blood Pressure

So today has been a most excellent day!!!!! English was rough to get through this morning because my teacher is .......well.......words that shouldnt be said, however then anatomy occured!!!! So today in anatomy we learned how to take our blood pressure, like with the stethascope and the thing they wrap around your arm at the doctors office. it was pretty sweet, but that wasnt even the sweet part.....the rather cute guy in my anatomy class asked if he could be in my group today!!! WOOT WOOT!!!! That really was just icing on top of the cake today! The funnier part is that when he took my blood pressure, the thing started to tighten but the needle wasnt moving, so the cute boy kept pumping the thing....well it got to the point where i couldnt feel my fingers, so we are sitting there laughing hysterically and then on top of that he couldnt loosen the little thing to let the air out. well when we finally got the thing loose, he realized that the reason it wasnt working right was because my finger was bending the tube, so it wouldnt let the air into the needle pressure thing........yeah slightly embarrasing, but totally worth it! On top of that, he has slightly amazing arms and since we were taking blood pressure i got to see some serious biceps!!!!!!!
Yes I am sad and pathetic but that was totally the high light of my day, so I just thought I should share hahahaha!!!!!!
On top of that we had another I - day meeting today and filmed our commercial....so high school kids, be expecting that here in the next week......its going to rock....and just remember....dont judge me lol!
Also Glee is on tonight.......WOOT WOOT!!! It is an entire Glee deboted to Madonna.....how awesome is that?!?!?!?!?! I love Madonna!!!! Well I am going to go watch me some Glee.......TOOTLES!!!!!

1 comment: