Thursday, April 22, 2010

Day 112: Just Another Day

So again.....nothing much went on today! English was a disaster as usual, anatomy was again great.....we had a review game and we recruited the cute boy to be in our group and he came willingly and helped us earn extra credit too!!! GO CUTE BOY!!!! In orchestra we worked in our Bach groups cuz we have festival in a week and we aren't quite ready. Then in 4th I talked to the cute boy some more and messed around with the other TA in that class. Man, it is a bummer that I can only look at the cute boy....he is just there and sooooo cute, but just not.....reachable, yes reachable that is a good word to use! Oh well I will just keep my flirt on hahahaha!!!!!
Well besides that I also got to go to the chiropractor today......PRAISE THE LORD!!!!! I haven't been since around October and it feels sooooo good to be all straight and aligned again!!!!!
Well nothing much going on today. I am going to go watch the season finale of Project Runway then I'll go and finish memorizing my Bach piece for state solo and ensemble on saturday..........TOOTLES!!!!

1 comment:

  1. yay cute boys! Especially those who help us earn extra credit!!!!

    ReplyDelete