Friday, April 23, 2010

Day 113: Best Friend

Today = Good day!!!! Not much at school went on, however I did learn that on my FIRST Ap theory practice exam.......I SCORED A 3!!!! WOOT WOOT!!!!! But other than that.....not much to report on.
Tonight I went to my 1st Young Single Adult activity, which was highly entertaining only cuz I was with my bestest friend in the whole wide world......Kathryn! She is one of the YSA reps so she has been trying to get me to go, but I havent been able to until tonight, so i went tonight! We did a service project and cleaned the church.....which was actually pretty fun, and then we had pizza!
Well afterwards Kat and I hung out and just had a good time and laughed! I forgot how much we are a like! We havent seen each other for quite some time, but once we started talking, we realized we have been thinking the same things! It is so funny how close we are and I love it! We went to Barnes and Noble and walked around, then we went and paced the block (our favorite past time) then we sat on my lawn. It was just another Kristen and Kathryn night, but it was soooooo much fun and exactly what I needed! Tonight we pretty much planned out the rest of our lives and had way too much fun doing it! I have not laughed that hard in a long time! She is the greatest ever and I am so glad I have someone like her to keep me in my place!
Well I have got to go finish memorizing my Bach piece for state solo and ensemble tomorrow......TOOTLES!!!!

No comments:

Post a Comment