Saturday, April 24, 2010

Day 114: Dirty Dancing

What a day.....its been......strange. I started out with a crap-ola rehearsal this morning which is bad cuz our final concert is tomorrow. Then after that I headed to state solo and ensemble which was not so good. I mean it was good, but my performance was B-A-D! Um......yeah I had to start over because I just completely shut down and then I pretty much forgot the last line. By some miracle, so great act of God, I got a I-, which is amazing. A I is the highest you can get, so I have no idea how I got a I-. I am amazingly happy about getting a I-, but extremely disappointed in my self performance today........I dont think I have ever performed like that and I can tell you one thing.......I never will again......NO BUENO!!!! On the plus side, I learned what to never do again.
Besides that I just went to my grandma's for a little while and now I am just sitting and watching Dirty Dancing. I have never seen it before, I love 80's movies and it is the only thing on tv so I figured....why not! I really like it so far, but I am a fan of the fun 80's movies!!!!

Favorite 80's Movies:
-Ferris Buhler's Day Off
-Pretty In Pink
-Breakfast Club
-Ghostbusters
-Back to the Future

I just love 80's films.....they are just fun shows to watch! Well I am going to go finish watching Dirty Dancing.......TOOTLES!

No comments:

Post a Comment