Sunday, April 25, 2010

Day 115: The Last One

Today was my last Utah Youth Concert...........sadness!!! Tonight we played at Abravanel Hall and UYSO played Tchaikovsky's 5th symphony and it was pretty darn good. Yesterday's rehearsal must have been concert syndrome......it where your rehearsal before your concert is suck-o.....and that must have been exactly what yesterday was, cuz tonight's concert was pretty darn awesome!!!! It feels so good to play on that stage and I love to play on. Now I am afraid that I wont get to play on it again for a really long time......I cant even tell you how sad that makes me. I am happy that it is my last concert just because this season wasnt as good as lasts, but I am really sad it is over because it means it's OVER! No more Utah Youth.....I am done...finished....complete.
This concert was pretty rockin' tonight though and I had a fun time playing in it. It has been really fun to work with Barb the past couple years and meet some pretty amazing people! This season has been pretty good and I cant wait to see what the future holds for me in the way of up coming symphonies. I pray and hope that I can make it into the USU symphony......if not I might just loose my mind, but for now, I will bask in the fact that tonight was a great concert and that I have so much more to look forward to........TOOTLES!!!

1 comment:

  1. Bet you make the USU symphony. ps. you really did look so cute at church today.

    ReplyDelete