Monday, April 26, 2010

Day 116: Today

Today has been pretty good! Not much has gone on. I went to school, suffered through english, watch shandy kick some prom royalty butt in her skit today (You did great shand!!!!!), filled out stuff in orchestra and attempted to flirt with the cute kid in my 4th......yup that about sums up my day today!!!!
Besides that, I also cleaned my room. I am not messy, but something happened over the past couple weeks.......I got messy! My room was a disaster so I cleaned all that up today.
After that I headed back to school because tonight was the Pathways Presentation Night. All I did was stand around for an hour and show my dress, board and portfolio to parents, important people etc. It wasn't overly exciting, but hey I got it done and I don't have to worry about it anymore!
Nothing else going on today.....one thing I did learn today though......I cant really flirt. It doesnt work so well, I am slightly.....what's the word.......sad! oh well I guess we'll see how that goes here in the next while. Well I am out.........TOOTLES!!!!!

1 comment: