Tuesday, April 27, 2010

Day 117: One of Those Days

Hello everyone! Not much to report on today! Today was just one of those kinda of days....ya know one of those days where you keep hitting th snooze and get up a half hour late. One of those days where you put on 5 different shirts and you end up just wearing an old t shirt. One of those days where everyone is tired and just wants to go home. One of those days where you don't want to do anything..........yup one of those days. Don't get me wrong, its been a good day and I am happy...it just been one of those days. Not much else going on either today. Just homework and watching Glee. That is about it. Oh and cute boy said hi to me....sweet chicken that kinda made my day....WOOT WOOT!!!! Well I am off to watch Glee.........TOOTLES!!!!!!

1 comment:

  1. So...might the boy from your 4th period be the one who said hi today? Inquiring minds want to know :) :) :)

    ReplyDelete