Wednesday, April 28, 2010

Day 118: What A Day

Today has been.......interesting to say the least. I started out with early morning rehearsal which was actually pretty good. We had it today cause region festival is tomorrow. Other than that, not much went on except for that fact that the cute boy that I like who, yes Mel, is the boy in my 4th period, found out I liked him......oh yeah.....welcome to my day. I am not mad he found out, just freaking out a little inside and hoping nothing is weird, but it didn't seem to be too weird that last few 15 minutes of 4th that I was there for, but I guess we will see come Friday, since I don't see him tomorrow.
Well besides that I just had work today and I started my essay for English, which I should be finishing right now, but I am taking a break cause this essay is kicking my butt. I have been looking at my essay for too long and my brain, writing juices are not flowing at all, so I am taking 5, then I will go continue to work on it.
Well I am going to go finish my break..........TOOTLES!!!!!

No comments:

Post a Comment