Thursday, April 29, 2010

Day 119: Really?

So today was region orchestra festival and we were all feeling pretty confident that we would do pretty good. We weren't expecting straight ones, but we were expecting at least pretty good scores. Well apparently these judges were not very willing to give out any good scores. There were 8 groups I believe that performed and Bingham symphonic orchestra is the only one going to state festival and they only had scores of a I, I-, and I-. They were the only ones who received ones. We were the next high scoring group and we received straight twos.........STRAIGHT TWOS...... that is ridiculous. I know we did not deserve straight ones, but straight twos......really? Oh well......I guess when we listen to the tapes tomorrow we will see what the judges didn't like. On the plus side, we did not receive and threes like a few of the other schools did and also we don't have to worry about performing at state now.......well I am exhausted and tomorrow is "I" day for the institute, so I have a long day tomorrow, so I am going to hit the hay.........TOOTLES!!!!!

No comments:

Post a Comment