Thursday, April 1, 2010

Day 91: Movie Night

So tonight me and my mama went out to dinner and movie which was super fun!!!! She surprised me by asking if we wanted to go to a movie tonight......and then we got home and she said lets go get dinner than we'll head to a movie! We never go out anymore because it is so expensive so it was fun to go out and spend some time together.
But we went out to did at Santa Monica's Pasta and Pizza which was really really good, but I was craving root beer so bad that I drank so much before dinner, I wasnt able to eat much of my pasta, but ya know what that means..........I have lunch for tomorrow!!!!
After dinner we headed to the movie! We saw Clash of the Titans which was pretty good!!!!!
I usually dont see types of movies like that in the theaters, but I was glad I did! It was a little cheesy, but we are talking greek mythology here.......of course it is going to be slightly cheesy....but it was still really good. The music was really good and it was pretty action packed......and on top of that, it is always nice to look at Sam Worthington for a couple hours ;D I would recommend this movie to anyone, but I just love to watch movies so if your a picky movie person ..........well i dont know what to tell ya! But I really did like it and it was a fun show to watch!!!!!! Well as for now, I am going to go watch some project runway.......TOOTLES!

3 comments:

  1. FUN! A girls night! Good for you two!

    ReplyDelete
  2. I guess I should ask Chelsea out on a date.

    ReplyDelete
  3. How fun. Cherish those times with your mom! I miss those times with my mom. I am grateful when I get to have those times with my girls!

    ReplyDelete