Wednesday, March 31, 2010

Day 90: Power of Baptisms

Ya know....today started out pretty crappy. I didnt want to get up or do anything and I was onre, but then I got into AP Theory and my friend Matt was such in a great mood that he shared with me and I was happy! I love how peoples moods or attitudes can rub off on you, it is kinda weird, but very nice at the same time cuz then you can go from sad to happy, discouraged to confident and many other things!
As for tonight.....AWESOME!!! For YWS tonight we went and did baptisms at the Draper Temple which rocked cuz I havent done baptisms there yet! I went with 4 of my cute little beehives and 3 of my leaders and we had a great time! It was so cool seeing all my little beehives get baptized and seeing the smile on their faces the whole time we were in there! I also loved seeing the smile on the leaders face! I would not trade anything in the world for times like that! The ultimate feeling of peace, satisfaction, warmth, and love is something that I would never ever being willing to give up! After seeing all those girls tonight, there is no doubt in my mind that the church isnt true....how could it not be true?!?!?!? When you step into the temple and just feel that atmosphere, there is no way to deny it! After being in seminary and young womens I know for the fact that the church is true, but I think sometimes I forget it, but it is nights like tonight that I remember that it is true and I remember that what I am doing has a purpose and that I am where I need to be! The temple is an amazing place and I really need to get back into the habit of going more often because it makes me remember so many things about the gospel that, sometimes, I think we all forget! It is just so cool and I cannot even describe the feeling to you of seeing how happy those girls were tonight and seeing in their eyes that they are also making the right decisions!!!!!! I love all my young women and young women leaders too death and thank you for all the many things each of you has taught me!!!! I love you guys to death!!!!!!
Well now that I have had my heart felt moment for the night, I think I am going to call it a night.......TOOTLES!!!!

1 comment:

  1. I wanted to go but I feel asleep when I got home from school!! I don't know why but I have been so tired this week!!!

    ReplyDelete