Tuesday, March 30, 2010

Day 89: Committee!

It has been a good day! I got to go to this institute meeting things today which was really fun.
Every year the Jordan Institute does what the call an "I" Day and it is a day where they hold dinner, a dance and an activity in between, for seniors from the surrounding schools so that we can make a transition into institute from seminary. Well each school (West Jordan, Copper Hills, Riverton, Bingham and Itineris) puts together a committee and then each committee is put in charge of part of the whole "I" Day thing! Well lucky me.......Bro. Hancuff choose me to be on the committee with three other awesome seniors. To be honest, I was not really looking forward to it because I never attend these activities because they never do much for me......and then I found out that the West Jordan committee is in charge of the inbetween activity and that made me even less excited. Well I went to the meeting today and........I CAME HOME EXCITED! The other kids from the other schools are way nice and everyone is so willing to help each other and figure all the stuff out!!!! I really think this thing is going to turn out well......and the WJ committee decided that for our activity we are going to do.....drum roll please......speed dating! It sounds sooooo cheesy, but the more we started talking about it, I think it will work really well.......AND Riverton, Copper Hills and Bingham boys........DANG......There is NOTHING wrong with wanting to speed date that!!!!!! There must be something in the water around those schools cuz those boys are good looking......and a lot of them are tall!!!
Well I am exhausted, so I will up date you as this whole thing goes on! I am off to bed........TOOTLES!!!

No comments:

Post a Comment