Monday, March 29, 2010

Day 88: Goodbye....Hello

So after 32 months of being in a long, fulfilling, committed relationship......I finally said goodbye to my companion and welcomed a new one in to my life........I'd like you all to meet the Nokia Nuron.
I figured it was probably time for a new phone seeing as how I have had the same one for so long that it has gotten to the point where the screen will go all weird, I cant hear people on the other end of the line, it will freeze, it will randomly die and so many other things. I will miss my little lavender phone because she has been a good one, but it was time.....we both needed to let go and I am sure all of you who know me and my phone, probably know it is time for me to let go cuz she was slowly dying. The plus side to this new phone.......I got a SUPER SUPER SUPER deal on it!!!! WOOT WOOT!!!!
I now need to come up with a name for the nuron, but at this point I am just trying to figure out how to work her. She is slightly more complicated then I thought she would be. She honestly makes me feels about as smart as a toothpick. Every button you push, there are like a billion options for just that one alone. It is so confusing, but so exciting and so nice. Give me a couple days ......or possibly a couple weeks....and I will have her figured out in no time! Well as for now, I am going to go and try and figure out how to set a couple things on this phone before I head off to bed.........TOOTLES!!!!

2 comments: