Sunday, March 28, 2010

Day 87: Sunday Afternoon

Today has been relaxing day, which is so nice! After two LONG weeks, it is so nice to just sit and watch some tv and relax. After I got home from church and BYC today, I just kinda collapsed on the couch and turned on the tv. Well since there was nothing on tv I turned on a movie. I hadnt watched "There's no Business like Show Business," so I stuck that in the dvd player.It is a great show! It stars Marilyn Monroe and Donald O'Connor and for those of you who have seen Singing in the Rain, Donald O'Connor plays Cosmo in that show, but this movie is so great! It is all about a family that is in show business during the 20's and 30's and Vicky Parker, Marilyn Monroe's character, becomes a love interest of the Tim Donahue, Donald O'Connor's character. It is a really great movie with a lot of great music and dancing! Mitzi Gaynor also plays in this movie as Katie Donahue. She also plays as Nellie Forbush in South Pacific. She is one of my most favorite old time musical stars. She can dance and sing like no other! I just love this movie and I really should watch it more, but as for now, I am going to go finish watching my movie........TOOTLES!!!

No comments:

Post a Comment