Sunday, April 4, 2010

Day 94: Sunday

Today has been pretty awesome!!! I started my day out by watching conference which was good of course! Both sessions today were actually pretty good. It is awesome to see how when there is no assigned subjects for conference, there seems to be a running theme. I thought for this conference sessions, to me at least, it seemed that the running theme was family! It is an excellent topic of course, and there were a lot of things that were said that was just what I needed to hear about a lot of things, but family inparticular. It is amazing how the Lord works.....that is all I am going to say.
As for the rest of the day, me and matt and ken, my step siblings, were on the slight side of hyper today. After conference we all went a little loopy, which was highly entertaining. Then after dinner, which was a hoot all in itself, we decided a nice stroll around the block was a good idea and then we came home and watch The Blind Side!!!! What an amazing show!!!! The cast was great and the show over all was just awesome!!! I dont even know what else to say other than it was amazing!!!!
Well it is late and I am tired so I am headed off to bed.......TOOTLES

2 comments:

  1. LOVED LOVED having you all weekend! I will forward you the pics of your eggs - awesome :)

    ReplyDelete