Monday, April 5, 2010

Day 95: Last Day

So today was the last day of spring break and guess how I spent it..........doing homework......how sucky is that?!?!?! I got home from dad's this morning around 9ish, got in the shower, then did homework until almost 2. Then I ran to the mall really quick with mom and then came home and did more homework......What. A. Bummer! That was not exactly how I planned to spend my last day, but in all honestly I didnt know how I was spending any day of my spring break. Spring break this year was kinda, over all, lame. I just chilled out at my dad's which was fun actually. We had a pretty good time chilling this weekend and I havent laughed as hard as I did in a long time! On the plus side though, this week is only a four day week....WOOT WOOT!!!!! And on top of that....I LEAVE FOR ORCHESTRA TOUR NEXT WEDNESDAY!!!! I am so excited. So i have a four day week then a three day week.....that is FANTASTIC!!!!
Well not much else to report on so I think I am going to go watch Dancing with the Stars. Well to keep you updated I'll say more thing....Shannen Doherty got voted off last week. Ok that is all......now I am going to go watch DWTS........TOOTLES!!!!

1 comment:

  1. What do you think about Kate? Kinda different. I am not sure who I want to win. But I am sure I don't want Pam.

    ReplyDelete