Thursday, April 8, 2010

Day 98: Men's Volleyball

So today I went to school and had a pretty good day!!! Then after school I went to another "I" day committee meeting then I came home and waited for my friend kenzie to call so we could go on our great adventure for today............WJHS boy's volleyball game!
One of my best friends, Reg, is on the varsity volleyball team, and I have been promising him since sophomore year that I would go to a game......well today I finally went!!!! I went with my friend, Kenzie, which was really fun becuase we dont get to hang out, just the two of us, very often so it was nice to hang out for a couple hours.
Well the game was up at Bonneville Jr. High and of course, we got lost getting up there, but luckily we were only ten minutes late to the game and they do two games, so we didnt miss much!
I'll I have to say about it is......where has mens volleyball been all my life?!?!?!?!? I mean its not like football or basketball. There were about twenty people there in the audience and I would bet that kenzie and I are the first two kids from the student body who have ever showed up to a game. I mean its not like the most popular boys play on the team, but all the boys that play on the team are all very fit! I rather enjoyed myself that is all I have to say! An hour and a half of watching Reg Beales and Josh Woodruff play an active sport..........I have NO complaints.........NO complaints at all ;D I didnt think volleyball was so manly, but now........I fully believe it is a manly sport!!! ;D Well I am exhausted so I am going to go have sweet dreams of manly volleyball players ;D.............TOOTLES!!!!!!

3 comments:

  1. Oh my heck! That's awesome! How did Sean do?

    ReplyDelete
  2. he did awesome! i didnt realize he was so good at volleyball! it was fun to watch

    ReplyDelete
  3. Beach volleyball isn't too hard to watch either - ;D ..... just sayin............

    ReplyDelete