Wednesday, April 7, 2010

Day 97: Crime Shows

So I went to school today and came home and did homework. Its been a good day!!!
Well since we didnt have young womens tonight, which was a bummer, I sat down and watched some tv. Well since I am never home on wednesdays, I didnt know what was on, so I turned on America's Next Top Model and then Criminal Minds......I love that show!!!! I have always watched like CSI, Numbers, Bones, and NCIS, which are great shows, but I never watch criminal minds cuz I am never home to watch it, but I am watching it right now and I forgot how great it was. It is one of the more..........violent shows i guess you could say, but I really like it. Criminal Minds works a lot with serial killers and how they work, which as strange as it sounds, is slightly fascinating to me. That whole concept of how the human mind works in that way is just strangly interesting to me. I mean if you really think about, serial killers are rather genius......evil, but genius and I really just wonder how someone smart like that turns out so......twisted. I dont know....the whole thing is just.....fascinating.
hahaha just dont judge me after that little entry and know that I wont turn into one and I will 99.9% most likely never study it either because I just dont have the mental and emotional capacity to deal with it all, but I do find it interesting, but as for now I will just watch my crime shows and try and figure out who the killer is before the end of the episode! Well I am going to hit the hay......TOOTLES!

No comments:

Post a Comment