Thursday, May 20, 2010

Day 140: The last One

So today was a super great day! Everything went well today and I had some good laughs as well! On top of that I also got to feel cute boy's arm muscles today.....I knew there was a reason I liked his arms......THEY ARE HUGE! I about died when I felt them, they are honestly the biggest muscles I have ever seen and I am not joking at all!!!!! But the best part of today was that today was our spring orchestra concert! I am mean it is sooooooo much fun to play but it is super sad it is over! I am totally bummed that it is over! I feel like I just started! Ahhhhhhh it is not fair....why did it have to go so quick?!?!?!?!?! But tonight was great and I have never felt better playing then I did tonight! Everything went great and it was the best we had ever sounded! On top of that cute boy is in guitar so I got to see him all dressed up (OH. MY. CHICKEN!) and also Mat came tonight too so I got to see both, but oh it gets better!
So our tradition, after every concert, is to go to Arctic Circle and chill with everyone for a while! Well neither Mat or Cameron, who is cute boy by the way, were going to come, but I talked Mat into it and then we are sitting in the arctic circle and Cameron walks in! WHAT THE CHICKEN AND RICE?!?!?!? So I went from having no cute boys coming to both of the cute boys coming and sitting next to me, how does that work? Not that I am complaining at all cuz I don't mind at all, but I will admit, it is hard to flirt with two guys at the same time......my goodness gracious! But it was still a ton of fun and we always have a good time as an orchestra family just chilling!
I am really bummed that it was my last concert though. I have one more thing we have to play at Copper Hills, but I'm not really counting that. I am just so sad it is all over and I am just starting to make more friends and become closer to people too, two of which are the two cute boys........I mean seriously, with two weeks left, now this happens?!?!? NOT COOL!
But today was just great and I cannot even tell you how much I am going to miss orchestra and the amazing people in it. They truly have become my family. We even treat and tease each other like siblings....it's great!!!!! I will miss is so much!
Well I need to head off to bed cuz it is late and I have school and senior dinner dance tomorrow so I need my beauty sleep lol..........TOOTLES!!!!

No comments:

Post a Comment