Monday, May 24, 2010

Day 144: Bachelorette and Homework

It has been just another day. Nothing exciting happened. I went to school, I went to work, I came home and did homework, that I am still working on, and now I am also watching the series premiere of The Bachelorette! Yes.......I know it is sad, but I am just too hooked on the show......it is super addicting!!!! This years Bachelorette is Ali, who left Jake last year so that she could keep her job, however to do the show this season, she left her job and sold her apartment....slightly ironic if you ask me!

I think it will be a good season.....well I hope it will be a good season. So far the 25 men are looking pretty good....well most of them are at least, so we will see how this season goes! As for now I am going to go finish my homework, which is a power point presentation for my english presentation. It is on weight issues in the fashion industry and it has really been interesting to deeply research. Yes we all know there are big weight issues in the industry, however I have never REALLY researched, so it has turned out interesting. Well I am going to go finish it.......TOOTLES!!!!!

No comments:

Post a Comment