Tuesday, May 25, 2010

Day 145: The Big Question

Today has been rather good, although slightly confusing. The big question is am I seeing what is actually happening or am I seeing what I want to actual happen......that is the big question for today! If anyone would like to let me know that answer or solve all my problems, that would be great and I would probably bake you a cake as well.......just saying ;D
Well tonight I have Night of the Arts at Copper Hills. It is a night with a theme, this years theme is West Side Story, and then all the arts programs like orchestra, band, choir, drama, dance, visual arts and every art you can think of all puts on this big show. For orchestra we are playing America from West Side Story, which might just turn out pretty good. We are wearing our blacks, but guys are wearing red ties and girls are wearing red jewelry and hair pieces to spice it up a little and give it some latin flavor!
Well I am going to go finish my homework......peace out homies........TOOTLES!!!!!

1 comment:

  1. Geez - I sure could use a cake but if your big question is about boys....I am afraid I got nothin' ha ha ha. Night of Arts sounds amazing!

    ReplyDelete