Wednesday, May 26, 2010

Day 146: Bad to Better

Today went from bad to better. I started out my day by having a yelling match with my mother when I got to school....yeah that was no fun. This week has sucked for both of us, so once one of us started yelling, we both went at it to let out all that built up frustration, but we were fine after and we both felt better too....so that was good.
I had my english presentation which also went over pretty well.......I think! The people in my class seemed to really like it so fingers crossed. After that my day got better little by little. I then went to work, ran to target and then me and my friend Alex went to the band concert, which actually was pretty good!
Percussion ensemble sounded amazing. Mat did a solo and it was AMAZING!!!!! I have never seen anyone's hands move so fast before.......IT WAS SOOOOOOOO GOOD!!!!!
Then after the lovely concert, band apparently goes to Leatherby's after to celebrate like we go to Artic Circle, so we went and I hung out with some friends, ate ice cream and chilled!
The one thing I have discovered though is that ice cream and hyper friends at 10:30pm is probably not the wisest idea because now I am wired, so until I hit a brick wall, I am going to go finish up my arrangement for theory.......9 MEASURES LEFT!!!!!!!!!!!! Well I am off.......TOOTLES!!!!!!!

No comments:

Post a Comment