Thursday, May 27, 2010

Day 147: Reality Check

Not much going on today! I went to school, FINISHED MY ARRANGEMENT and started putting it into the computer program thing, sewed some, went and got stuff for banquet and now I am sitting here blogging. I have orchestra banquet tonight so I figured I would blog really quick so I don't forget tonight when I get home. I am so sad that orchestra banquet is tonight, I mean I LOVE banquet, but when we have banquet that means it is all over......and this year it REALLY is ALL over. What a reality check! I love my orchestra family more than life itself! I have had such an amazing three years with them and met some of the most amazing people!!!!!!!
On top of that hitting me, today at school we got our caps and gowns for graduation......CAN YOU BELIEVE IT?!?!?!?!?!?!?!?!?! I have sitting in my closet a cap and gown to graduate in.....now if that is not a reality check, I don't know what is! It is soooooo super exciting, yet soooooooo super sad. I am going to miss all my friends sooooooooo much. I don't think I am quite ready to grow up, but I guess I don't have much of a choice.....oh well, it had to come sometime! Well I guess I am going to go get ready for banquet tonight.........TOOTLES!!!!

No comments:

Post a Comment