Thursday, June 3, 2010

Day 154: Hang Over

Oh. my. goodness........I am soooooo tired! I have a rather large graduation hang over! Yesterday was great. The ceremony wasn't overly long, I didn't trip, my family was there and I got to party after. After the ceremony, we took a few more pictures and I said goodbye to some of my friends then later Lauren, Alex and I went to party.
We started out at one party that wasn;t overly exciting, so we left and had our own. We went to Winco at 12 in the morning and got way to much food. We then came back to my house and partied it up. We ate pizza and chips and gummy worms and some much more while we watched movies and had fun. Then later Karen came over and we continued partying. Finally 4am hit and we called it a night! It was super fun and a great way to celebrate graduation! As for now, I am going to go take a quick nap before I go over to Kenzie's graduation party.......TOOTLES!!!!!!!

No comments:

Post a Comment