Friday, June 4, 2010

Day 155: Tonight's Adventure

So today is just another day! Exciting right? Well not much going on today, however later me and my friend Sydnee are going up to Oakcrest Beehive camp. Kathryn is a counselor up there this year and the week before all the beehives come up, they have a family and friends night, so we are going up there for that! It should be way fun, but the big question is how lost will we get trying to get up there.......it should be interesting to say the least! I am not the greatest at finding directions, but I can do it, however going up a mountain will truly test my great navigation skills, so if you don't hear from me tomorrow, you can probably guess that Sydnee and me are lost up in a mountain somewhere.........TOOTLES!!!!!

No comments:

Post a Comment