Saturday, June 5, 2010

Day 156: Lagoon

I survived!!!!! Yeah I did not get lost last night, which was good because today was loads of fun! Every year my step mom's work has a work Lagoon day where we get free food and get a day at the park and luckily, today was it!!!!!
We went this morning and had loads of fun. Somehow and by some miracle, we knocked out all the important and fun rides in the morning before we had lunch, which was nice because we were all tired after lunch! We totally got to go on my favorite rides, which made me super happy!!!

The Fire Dragon is one of my favorites!!! The funny thing is, up until a couple years ago, I refused to ride it!I love wicked! The fastness and the thrill is way fun!
And the Wild Mouse!!! Not many people love this ride, but strangely I do. It isn't a screamer ride for me, but just a fun one to ride!!!

I love all these rides and when ever I go, they are usually the first ones I go on! I love other rides too, but those are the best. The funny thing is, I use to hate roller coasters. I wouldn't go on them at all because they terrified me. However after I went to Disney Land/ California Adventures for tour a year and a half ago, my roller coaster fear was cured. Don't ask me why, but it was. But today was a great day and I had such a fun time hanging with my family even though dad wasn't there! Missed you dad!!!!! But today was loads fun.....thanks family!!!!

1 comment:

  1. OMH are you sunburned? Kenn and I are - love SUMMER! Had a blast today - SO glad you and J could make it! Hugs!

    ReplyDelete