Sunday, June 6, 2010

Day 157: GROW SEED, GROW!!!

Today has been a pretty good day! I went to church, where I had a great Young Women's lesson and then I came home and chilled for a little while. After the great chilling was finished, my family came over and had dinner and cake to celebrate graduation......and yes, it was the amazing cake, yet again!!!! But thanks family for coming and everything......it was great!
On top of that, I've had a cute boy texting me all night! That is pretty much the cherry on top of everything today, well I should say the cherry on top of everything this week! HE has text me the past few days. NOT me text him, but HIM text me.........WOOT WOOT!!!!!!! I am really confused, but I am not complaining....I have decided just to go with the flow because if I don't, I might loose my mind. I just hope that the seed I planted is growing......GROW SEED, GROW!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!! It has just been a great past few days and I hope that is saying something for how this summer is going to go!!!!!!! Well I am going to go watch the Glee episode I missed on Tuesday, so I am out...........TOOTLES!!!!!!!

No comments:

Post a Comment