Monday, June 7, 2010

Day 158: Summer and Roommates

It is officially summer! I have mixed feeling about summer. It is nice because I don't have much to do, but it stinks because I don't have much to do. Today was a pretty boring day.....not going to lie! I apparently need a to do list for this summer. Let's see what we can come up with.....

1. Finish my quilt
2. Deep clean my room
3. Scrapbook
4. Clean out underneath my bathroom sink
5. Go on a few dates
6. Start the dress I bought a pattern and fabric for a year ago
7. Finish my cross stitch
8. Read as much as I can
9. Continue to fill out scholarship stuff
10. Stay fit

Ok that seems like a good list to start out with. Tomorrow I will clean off my dresser and sew part of my quilt and fill out one scholarship application.......YES......I WILL DO IT!!!!!! If I sit around all summer I will loose my mind. I am working for July but that is it and I cant move into college until August 21st....so I must keep myself busy!!!! Oh speaking of college.....I got my roommate list a couple days ago and I am now facebook friends with two of them! The two that I am now friends with are Caitlin and Kaelyn. Caitlin goes to Bingham and is on Dance co and Kaelyn goes to Copper Hills and is also on Dance co and they both look really nice. Luckily both of them know people I know, so I am hoping if we have mutual friends then we will hopefully get along pretty well. I am excited to get to know them! I've just got to keep an open mind going in or I will be in major trouble.
Well I am going to head off..........TOOTLES!!!!!

No comments:

Post a Comment