Tuesday, June 8, 2010

Day 159: Lots of Excitement

Yet again.......nothing has happened today! It has been pretty boring. I got my 3rd roommate on facebook today........WOOT WOOT! Her name is Maren and.......drum roll please......she is from riverton and she plays the violin!!!!!!!!! I AM SUPER EXCITED!!!! I am living with one of my kind hahahahahaha!!!! I am excited and it looks like she is super nice too! The roommates are looking promising and I am super excited!!!! I think it is funny that all of us are from the same area. We now have a Jaguar, Grizzly Bear, Silver wolf and Miner all living under one roof and still one more to find out about! We are actually suppose to have 6 in our dorm, so we might have another one coming in when school starts, but heaven only knows.
Well I am going go watch the season premiere of Pretty Little Liars. It is the new ABC Family original series. It looks pretty good so I guess we will see if it is any good. Also tonight is the season finale of Glee..........SO EXCITED!!!!!!!!!!!! Well I am out.......TOOTLES!!!!!

No comments:

Post a Comment