Sunday, June 13, 2010

Day 164: Catch Me If You Can

Today I was able to go to my friends Homecoming!!!! It was great to see her! Emma has been serving a mission in Illinois for the past year and a half and it sounded like she had a great time! Besides that not much has gone on. I am watching Catch Me If You Can with Leonardo DiCaprio and I really like it! I have never seen it before and since it was the only thing on TV I figured hey....why not watch it!
I forget about how much I like Leonardo DiCaprio because just isnt in many films, but he always does a good job and Tom Hanks.....well, where can you go wrong. Tom Hanks is a brilliant actor!!! I always love watching him in movies! He always does an excellent job!!!!! But I am loving this movie. I am thinking I am going to add it to my movie list! Well I am out......TOOTLES!!!!!

1 comment: