Wednesday, June 16, 2010

Day 167: Soccer

So not much went on today, however I did watch one of the world cup soccer games today. I love playing soccer and watching it in the stadium, but I have never overly enjoyed watching it on tv, but I actually really enjoyed it today! Jeff had the Uruguay vs. South Africa game on today and so I sat down and watched the second half! It was a good game, but I think South Africa was a little cheated. I don't remember a ton about soccer from when I played a few years ago, but I can tell when you have a crappy ref out on the field who calls just stupid, ridiculous calls. It also seemed to me that Uruguay was incredibly winey and just thought they were above everybody else. I was not impressed. It was still fun to watch though and I cant wait to watch the USA game on Friday! Well I better go......TOOTLES!!!

1 comment:

  1. I can't wait for Friday's game too. What was South Africa's coach thinking? Behind 1-0 and playing with 1 forward?

    ReplyDelete