Thursday, June 17, 2010

Day 168: Patiently Waiting

Today is just today. I cleaned off my grandparents patio, sewed and made dinner. Yup super exciting day! I really can't tell you how much I am ready for school to start. I know that school is will cause the following:
-stress
-extreme nervousness
-excitement
-busy-ness
-lots of homework
-worry
-real life coming at me
All that and so much more, but I'll admit it.....I am a geek....I LOVE SCHOOL! It is hard and stressful and full of homework, but I love to learn and I love to be out doing things, meeting people and keeping busy, and with starting a new chapter of my life, all I will be doing is those things. That is terrifying but super exciting! I Just want august to be here!!!!!!! Oh well, I guess I will wait patiently........TOOTLES!!!!

1 comment:

  1. I know what you mean about loving all that school stuff. I truly believe you will love college, so enjoy it because it goes really fast. But until August, just enjoy every minute of summer :)

    ReplyDelete