Wednesday, July 14, 2010

Day 195: Hand Dipped Chewy Fudge

Today went pretty good. Work was good and then April came over and we worked on our special musical number that we will be playing in Sacrament meeting here in a few weeks. On top of that today me and mom went to the mall to get hair stuff from the salon. We also looked in Torrid and can I just say......I LOVE their shoes!!!!! Besides that we also stopped at Mrs. Fields Cookies and got a cookie for each of us. I got a hand dipped chewy fudge, which is my most favorite ever!!!!!! Fashion Place Mall is the only mall, that I know of, that carries the hand dipped chewy fudge. It is the most amazing cookie ever!!!! It is a chocolate cookie with chocolate chips and then half of it is dipped in white chocolate! oh my goodness it is heaven on earth!!!!!!!!!! Well I am going to go eat my cookie...........TOOTLES!!!!!!!!

2 comments:

  1. woah - I am adding this on my list of things to get right after that grape shake ;)

    ReplyDelete
  2. I read the title of your post and just had to find out what kind of heavenly creation has a name like that. Now I want one, but the mall is closed :(
    Good thing there is always tomorrow!

    ReplyDelete