Tuesday, July 20, 2010

Day 201: Frank and Estel

Again......nothing much has gone on today. I've worked and went to a doctor appointment.....exciting, I know! Summer is not very exciting so I don't have much to talk about. However I would like to report on something I do miss that summer has caused to leave.......Frank and Estel!

Frank and Estel are the two ducks that lived in our pond this year. Estel wasn't there a ton, but Frank was always there. When ever I looked out the window he was either floating in the pond or all snuggled up under the shade of the tree!

The really funny thing was that Frank became like a pet.....a trained pet! When mom would clean the pond, Frank would just sit in the pond and talk to mom while she cleaned! The other thing that was hysterical was when Frank heard us outside or heard mom practicing or saw us BBQ-ing, he would come a quacking and beg for food. These ducks were so fun to have around.

With them in the back yard, it was also like having a dang duck soap opera in the back sometimes. One time Estel showed up with another man and then Frank also showed up with another woman.......it was too funny to watch!!!! These ducks were so fun to have around and I hope they come around next year too. Frank left while I was at camp and I haven't seen him since, but I hope he is doing good!!!!!

But I just thought I'd report on that today since I didn't have anything else to say.........TOOTLES!!!!!!!

1 comment: