Wednesday, July 21, 2010

Day 202: DANGER, DANGER

So today has been quite an excellent day!!!!!!!!! I started out the day with going to the temple with a couple young women and leaders at 5:30am......crazy I know, but I haven't been for so long, I figured I should just go and do it!!!!! After that I went to work and then I came home and had quartet practice. Me, mom and a couple of friends are playing in a quartet for a wedding here in a couple weeks. It felt soooo good to play, but here is the highlight/most dangerous moment of my day today.........I went to Joann's today! I LOVE LOVE LOVE LOVE LOVE this store, but every time I go in, I just here this loud voice in my head that yells, "DANGER, DANGER, DANGER!!!" The store is so dangerous for me because I could spend hours upon hours and dollars upon dollars all in that store! I actually went into get safety pins but here is what I came out with:

1. Quilting Safety Pins - I needed some so I could quilt my quilt (this is actually what I went to the store for)

2. Sexy Dress Pattern - I had a minute so decided to look at patterns for fun and butterick was having a sale and I saw this pattern and thought, hmmm I dont have a little sexy black dress....this would be the perfect pattern for that!
3. Wedding Dress Pattern - ok so I know this doesn't make much since, but I really like the pattern and I know I could never wear it, but then mom pointed out that I could make it and the sell it!!!!! GENIUS!!! I would have all the fun of making it and then I could get money for it......BRILLIANT!!!!
Yeah this was my Joann's trip. There was another pattern that I wanted, but they didnt have it so I could only get the two. Yeah i know it is crazy but it sounded like it would be fun to do. Well there is my day! Well I better head.........TOOTLES!!!!!!!

No comments:

Post a Comment