Friday, July 30, 2010

Day 211: So Long and Farewell

So I am super bummed today because today was my last day of work :( I am not only bummed because work is done, but because that means I am officially done with stuff at the high school. I mean yes, I will be back to visit and for crying out loud mom works there, but that was my last official thing in that high school. I didn't think I would be so sad that my last day of work came, but I really am bummed. I work with such awesome and amazing people who just make the day fun! Between the people I work with, the things we did, the conversations that were had and just the memories that we made, I am really going to miss work.

Although I must say that today we went out with style. We had to clean the bleachers today, which meant scrapping off gum and gross stuff, but after scrapping off all the desks in the building, the gym was nothing. So we cranked up the radio and all just got to work. We had some good laughs and good times today and listened to some good music and it was just fantastic!

After that we went on our lunch break where we had the Pie pizza. The construction contractor told us that we could order any pizza from anywhere and as much as we wanted because we have helped out with cleaning the construction mess and because we have been so good to the guys. We were actually planning on ordering pizza anyway, however this way we got it for free!!!! Cody ate the most pizza (6 slices and 3 bread sticks) and was followed by Cam with the second highest number eaten (4 slices and 3 bread sticks). We then ended up sitting around and moaning because we had all eaten too much.

Then after that we got even better news. One of the ladies I work with found out she was pregnant, possibly with twins, at least that is what we all think! How awesome is that?!?!? After that we went and cleaned the south lockers which wasn't to bad because they were surprisingly really clean. And to finish off our summer, we played one final game of hide and seek in the pitch dark auditorium!!!!!

It was a great day and I couldn't have asked for a better last day at work. I am super bummed that it is over and I am going to miss the people I work with too. I guess there is only one last things to say........So Long and Farewell West Jordan High School!!!!!!!

No comments:

Post a Comment