Friday, August 6, 2010

Day 218: Shopping and Show

So today I start the school clothes shopping adventure. I didn't find much today but I got a few new undershirts, a really cute yellow v-neck t-shirt and a black pencil skirt (a closet essential) for on 8 dollars!!!!!!! I am feeling good about that! Monday I will do some more. We attempt pants on Monday....I saved that for Monday, so I could prep myself haha! I also found these really cute shoes at Lane Bryant that I need to go back and get too!

Besides that, we had opening night for Joseph tonight and sadly our dress rehearsal last night went much better. Our pianist forgot very important key signature changes and our conductor wasn't watching his score for one part and we got totally screwed up, but oh well.....just another night in the theater. We have another show tomorrow night and I think it will go LOADS better than tonight!

Well I am going to head.........TOOTLES!!!!

No comments:

Post a Comment