Saturday, August 7, 2010

Day 219: New Toy

So today has been a great day! So for quite some time we have been looking at trying to find a laptop for school that was a good price and had all the stuff I needed on it.....well guess what we found today?!?!?!?! That is right......meet the newest edition to the family!!!!!

Oh she is so beautiful and we got her for a GREAT price!!!!! She is a refurbished computer, so instead of the $1098 that it would have originally been at....we got her for a MUCH, MUCH, MUCH better deal!!!!!!! We got her at the Simply Mac store over in Fort Union and can I just say that store is a great store! The guys are super nice, the stuff is all at a great deal and it is close! I've still got to upload all the stuff on her and get it all ready to go, so I haven't used it yet, but I am super excited to get to that point! YAY for refurb items!!!!!!

Also today I logged onto facebook and had a friend request from a friend I haven't talked too since the 5th grade! See....facebook is magical! But I seriously haven't talked to him since he moved to Colorado after 5th grade. He was actually one of the guys that helped sprain my ankle when I sprained it playing football at recess all those years ago hahaha!

Well not much else to report on! I've got another show tonight and even though last night's show wasnt horrid, I hope tonight goes better than last night. Well I better go........TOOTLES!!!

No comments:

Post a Comment