Wednesday, September 15, 2010

Day 258: Fire Alarm Curse

So it is official...i think our building has the fire alarm curse. Yet again the fire alarm went off last night. We have not gone a single week since school started without the fire alarm going off. I think it is slightly comical, however if this trend continues and happens in the wee hours of the morning and when it starts to snow......I am not going to be finding it so comical. Other than that nothing to report. I have a quiz in US institutions tomorrow that could possible cover everything that has come out of Dr. Peterson's mouth.....I am slightly terrified. I have done some serious studying and now I am going to make dinner then continue to study until I have to meet with my Bishop, then I will come home and study some more......man college studying is rough!

Well better go cook dinner......I can hear the reuben loaf calling my name as I type.......TOOTLES!!!

1 comment: