Thursday, September 16, 2010

Day 259: Top Ten Tunes

So lately after a long day at school, I usually just want to come home and take a 5 minute break and turn on some tunes and so I thought I should post my most liked tunes right now just in case anyone needs some new awesome songs to listen to!

Top Ten Tunes:
10. Love Save the Empty - Erin McCarley
9. Anything from Glee
8. Something 'Bout Love - David Archuleta
7. Waka Waka by Shakira
6. Dynamite by Tiao Cruz
5. Club Can't Handle Me by Flo Rida feat. David Guetta
4. King of Anything by Sara Bareilles
3. If I had you by Adam Lambert
2. I like it by Enrique Iglesias
1. Misery by Maroon 5 (or really anything from Maroon 5)

Haha it is kind of a mixed list, but I like pretty much any kind of music that you can stick in front of me! I am also way excited because in 5 days Maroon 5 releases their new CD and it looks like it is going to be amazing!!!!!!!!!! It looks like a lot of their stuff is going to sound like Misery and I am slightly obsessed with that song, so I think I might have to splurge and go buy a copy!!! I seriously have been in this Maroon 5 universe lately and I just play them over and over and over and over on youtube......IT'S GREAT!!!!!! I am sooooo excited!!!!! Also the new season of Glee premiers that same day, which makes the 21st one of the best days ever! Maroon 5 and new Glee.....how could you go wrong?!?!?!

Well if anyone needs anything new to listen to or just wants to listen to some good tunes, I would totally recommend the songs up above.........TOOTLES!!!!!!!

1 comment:

  1. Great list! I'll have to show this to kenn...she is busy spending her birthday itunes gift cards :)

    ReplyDelete