Saturday, September 25, 2010

Day 268: Girl's Day

So today has been and will continue to be an awesome girl's day!!!! Half of our roommates are gone so Saundra, Caitlin and I went to the store together this morning and then we went to the Bridal Faire that was at the TSC. It was soooooo much fun! We watched a wedding fashion show and looked at dress and all these wedding ideas! We also got a ton of free wedding food!!!! It was so much fun! It made me just want to plan my wedding and everything....my only problem is I am missing a groom, but I will find him some day! It was great though!

As for right now, we are chilling in our living room with Austin, Terrian and Skyler and then in a few we are going to get ready for the Relief Society Conference cuz we are heading down to Salt Lake City for it and then we are meeting up with our families after to go out to dinner! I am so excited! It has been a great day and it is just going to get better..........TOOTLES!!!!!!!

No comments:

Post a Comment