Tuesday, September 28, 2010

Day 271: Sweet Glory

So I was up until 12 working on terms for my archaeology class.....3+ hours on terms....why am I taking this class?!?!?! Well I though I better blog quick while I had a minute. Today has been long and I still have mucho homework. Although on the plus side....Glee is on tonight and I have an institute choir practice. This choir is awesome! For Elder Ballard's CES fireside on Nov. 7th, he asked the Logan institute to come down to BYU with a 1000 voice choir to be the choir for the fireside. I am super excited! and besides just singing we are also singing the aggie fight song on cougar territory.....OH SWEET GLORY!!!!! That is a beyond awesome thing because we are huge rivals with BYU up here. It is like West Jordan vs. Bingham rivalry times ten! It is awesome....that is part of the reason I am soooo excited for the BYU game on friday!!!!

Well I better go do more homework.......TOOTLES!!!!

No comments:

Post a Comment