Friday, December 31, 2010

Day 365: I DID IT!!!!!

Holy Cow I did it!!!!!!!!!! I blogged for 365 days straight! I'll be honest, I never thought I could have ever done it, but I did it!!!! I cant believe how much has gone on this year and how much I have grown. I started out blogging as a little high school senior.

I was looking forward to:

-sewing a prom dress
-orchestra tour
-graduation
-a fun summer
-starting college
-meeting new people
-learning new things
-living on my own and sooooo much more!!!!

Now I am a 2nd semester Freshmen who has:
-sewn so many things
-seen San Fransisco
-worked hard
-graduated
-moved out on my own
-started college
-met incredible people
-learned soooooooo many new things!!!!!

This year has been AMAZING!!!!!!! I really can't wait to see what 2011 has in store for me
In 2011 I look forward too:
-finishing freshmen year
-living with Caitlin over the summer
-living with Caitlin and Cherice next fall
-meeting more people
-starting in on my major
-dating.....hopefully (aka meeting a certain missionary ;D )
-learning how to improve on my sewing and soooooooo much more!!!!!!!

I cant wait for 2011, and I mostly cant wait to finish off this awesome 2010 year! For the rest of the night I will be going bowling with mom and Jeff and Gary and his kids....ya know I good pre-family outing. Then after that I am going down town with my bestest bud Kathryn for our annual New Years Eve festivities! What better way to bring in the 2011 year! It is just awesome! Now as for blogging.....I will continue to blog because sadly I am addicted, but I will probably not blog every day, but thank you to everyone who has helped me grow and learn this year! It has been one great year......TOOTLES!!!!!!!

1 comment:

  1. Congrats on all you have accomplished! Especially this crazy 365 day challenge. Good luck in the new year and I hope you will continue to blog. You'll enjoy this record of your time in college even more as you get older.

    ReplyDelete