Saturday, February 19, 2011

Sledding!!!

So yesterday after school, we realized oh my chicken.....IT'S FRIDAY!!!! The real kicker was that we also realized that we were bored and had nothing to do.....bummer right? Well Saundra is a genius!!!! She is a big sledder and she hadn't gone once since we had been up here and since me, Saundra and Maren were the only ones home, we decided what the heck....Let's go sledding!!!!
Well on top of that I was also texting my friend Tucker and asked if he and our friend Logan wanted to go and they were up for it, so we took our little selves on a little adventure last night!!!!

I have not been sledding since I was probably 14 or 15 and I must say that it was a blast! When Caitlin and I were out exploring a few weeks ago we came across this awesome park that had the most perfect sledding hills, so we headed there. I seriously have not laughed that hard in a long time! Between Saundra looking awesome in her crazy sledding outfit, Logan "breaking" his butt, Logan karate sledding tucker, Maren and I being unable to steer, some sweet jumps, some awesome crashes, and so much more, last night was a BLAST!!!!

Maren and Saundra ready to hit the "slopes"
Saundra and Tucker gearing up
Logan (with his eyes closed) and Maren gearing up
Tucker sledding down the hill getting ready to hit the grate
Logan and Tucker sledding
Maren being brave and going down on the saucer

Needless to say these are just action shots. I should have gotten a lot more of us just screwing around cause it was loads of fun! The snow was pretty much ice, so this will not be the last of our sledding adventures, but I must say when we go again we definitely need to go at night because that made it that much more fun! Partially because we couldnt see everything going down, so we hit some awesome bumps, and because we were the ONLY ones at the park! It was such a fun time and I can't wait until we hit the "slopes" again!!!!!

1 comment:

  1. That looks like so much fun! I LOVE sledding! Hey, where are the pics of YOU sledding :D

    ReplyDelete