Tuesday, September 27, 2011

October....Really?!

So I had a little light bulb moment today, I realized that October starts on saturday. I know that doesnt sound like a super exciting thing, and it really isnt, but it was just one of those "holy chicken moments....didn't we just start September?!"

September has been a good month and a lot has happened. I have met a ton of new people, I have learned about my hatred for accounting and stats, I have been busier then I have ever been in my entire life, and school technically started in August but it pretty much started in September. I had a lot of firsts this month too! Like I got to paint a street for the first time, I went to my first true aggie night, I helped put together and be in charge of a world breaking record (it was our aggie kissing chain record for those wondering), I got to drive a fancy card with a politician in it in a parade, I got to teach my first elementary orchestra class, I got to play new pieces of music for orchestra, I cooked new things and just so much more. September has been such a great month, but I am not beyond bummed it is almost over either haha.

I do not know what October will bring, but here is what I do look forward to for the coming month!


CANDY CORNS!!!!! I love candy corns, actually I love anything with a little sugar in it, but there is just something about this time of year and candy corns. They are a special treat cause you cant find them at any other time. My roommates are disgusted by my love for them, but I think they are great!


I also love Jack-o-lanterns and Halloween! Jack-o-lanterns embody everything about Halloween, which is one of my favorite holidays. They are just so much fun and you never get them at any other time of the year either. I love just being able to walk through a neighborhood and see all the cute pumpkins that all the little kids have put out on their porches for the year! They are just so much fun!


Fall fashion!!!!!!! I LOVE fall fashion. The cuts, the colors, the styles.....you just cant go wrong! Working at a clothing store in the fall is dangerous because I see all these cute fall fashions come in and I want to buy everything! Fall fashions are so much fun! That also means you can start finding cute jackets and pants and everything....LOVE IT!


Fall Weather! I LOVE fall weather. I am not a heat kind of girl. Frankly I hate the heat, summer is miserable for me! I love when the weather starts to get to like 60's, I think it is great. I am also a huge jacket lover so that means i get to start wearing all my hoodies and jackets again! Not only is the weather itself wonderful, but it makes all the leaves change colors and that makes Logan absolutely BEAUTIFUL!!!!!! It is already pretty up here, but it is amazing in the fall!


The number one reason I love fall is because of these wonderful brethern right here! General Conference! When I was little, I use to dread the first week in October cause that would mean I would have to waste 4 hours of a day sitting on the couch listening to a forever long sacrament meeting, but now those 8 hours are the best hours of the fall! I love and sitting and listening to the men and women of the church share their testimonies of the church and of Christ! I learn so much from it and am so grateful that we get to just chill for a weekend to listen to the inspired words of the prophets and apostles!

Well there you have it......Happy October Everyone!!!!

1 comment:

  1. Ditto, Ditto! Except the candy corn - you are your father's daughter :D

    ReplyDelete