Saturday, January 2, 2010

Day 2: Christmas is Over

Well there ya have it.......Christmas is officially over. The Christmas tree is down, the lights are in their boxes and the furniture is back to where it belongs. The whole thing is slightly sad, but I am thankful that I have survived yet another Christmas.
As for the rest of the day.....homework (which is always exciting), chillin' at the mall with Kat and Sydnee then watching a movie and finishing up the day by snuggling up and watching Pride and Prejudice...........I don't think you can ask for a better day!!!!

2 comments:

  1. wohoo an afternoon with Collin Firth (if that's the version your watching LOL) - that should make up for the homework ;)

    ReplyDelete
  2. Darn it, we were enjoying your tree throught the windows because I took ours down last week.

    I am so glad to see you blogging. It was really hard for me to be released from yw cause I wouldn't see you very often, but now that you are blogging, I'll be able to keep up with what is going on in your world.

    I miss you so much already. Please don't forget about me and be sure to say hi. Love ya tons!

    ReplyDelete