Sunday, January 3, 2010

Day 3: I Love School

So pretty much school starts tomorrow.......and pretty much I am basically excited for it to start tomorrow!!!! Call me crazy, but I love being busy and being able to get stuff done and feel accomplished!!! I love school! I love learning and hanging out with my friends and not being stuck at home. Now I am not so much a fan of having to wake up early and do all my homework, but that is a small price to pay. And with that all said it makes me realize that I am going to love college. Dang......i'm going to college in 7 months........ that FREAKING ROCKS!!!!!

Well as for now I am going to watch me some tv and then head off to bed! Goodnight!

4 comments:

  1. I don't want you to leave me!! Stay in high school for another year...jk!!

    ReplyDelete
  2. You and Kenn both! She was counting down the days for Christmas vacation to end!!

    ReplyDelete
  3. You are coming to school with ME!!!! It is going to ROCK!!!!

    ReplyDelete